Do you manage projects using multiple systems and spreadsheets?
Let iCoTech introduce you to Microsoft Project for the Web, a powerful PPM tool for the modern workplace.
Following on from our Introductory workshop held in April 2022, we are delighted to be showing you how you can take your Project for the Web skills to the next level in this extended Intermediate workshop.
Microsoft Project for the Web can manage multiple projects at any scale, from small team projects to complex portfolio management. Therefore, this online event is specifically designed for Project Professionals who would like a deeper look into Project for the Web to see its potential as a powerful PPM tool.
Hosted by Microsoft Gold Partner experts who have implemented Project for the Web across large government organisations, join us for an introduction and demo of this powerful tool that will level up your Portfolio Management. Also hosted by special guest, Andy Willis, Microsoft Project Specialist at Microsoft.
- Microsoft Introduction from Andy Willis (MS Project Specialist at Microsoft)
- Overview of the Project for the Web Introductory Workshop
- Project for the Web Intermediate Demo
- Teams Integration
- Advanced Features
- Power BI content pack
- Requesting and managing resources
- A cool trick!
- Microsoft Summary from Andy Willis (MS Project Specialist at Microsoft)
- The future pipeline