We are pleased to announce we are now offering Dashboard in a Day: Power BI Coaching
For only a limited time only we are offering one-day coaching to help up to 10 people within your organisation learn the ins and outs of the powerful data visualisation tool, Power BI.
What is Dashboard in a Day?
iCoTech’s Dashboard in a Day coaching uses Power BI, a powerful data visualisation tool, that lives inside the Power Platform within Microsoft 365. Power BI helps organisations bridge the gap between data and decision making, and allows you to create real-time reports personalised with your KPI’s and brand. You can easily collaborate with your colleagues, while maintaining accurate, consistent, and secure data.
Microsoft Power BI supports different data sources, irrespective of the data location and data structure. Some of the databases supported in Power BI include: Excel, Azure Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Google Analytics, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure SQL Database, MySQL, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint Lists, Oracle, Salesforce, MailChimp and many more.
How can Dashboard in a Day benefit you and your business?
Power BI can take your time away from manual reporting, with data refreshed in seconds to show real-time updates giving you the ability to make quick and easy changes to your business. The tool connects to hundreds of data sources, bringing insights to life via dashboards and graphic reports. Power BI also seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft 365 applications, allowing you to make real-time business decisions with ease.
The cloud advantage gives the power of collaboration in Power BI as you can share the reports and insights among the stakeholders, and they can also view the reports in a web browser without having to install the Power BI software, making it easier than ever to share data.
What do you get from Dashboard in a Day?
- Ability to access and prepare data, including loading data from Microsoft Excel and CSV, manipulating data for reporting, and preparing tables in Power Query.
- Knowledge on data modelling and exploration to help create a range of charts, highlighting and cross-filtering data, and creating new groups and hierarchies.
- Data visualisation skills including conditional formatting, custom visualisations, and themes.
- Ability to publish and access reports, create a mobile view, and use the quick insight feature.
- Tools to allow collaboration and distribution of data that is accessible on a mobile device.
What do you get from iCoTech?
- Bespoke coaching through our Dashboard in a Day service dedicated to your organisation’s needs.
- Microsoft Gold Partner expert coaching from our Senior Power BI Consultant.
- Expertise on hand from experienced, highly technical staff to guide you through the full process.
One-day coaching for up to 10 people is £1,000 excluding VAT.
If you would like more information about Dashboard in a Day, please head to our contact page where you can speak to a team member. Or fill in the booking enquiry form below and our team will contact you.