The Project Manager role at iCoTech is a key role within the organisation reporting directly to the Head of Projects. This role is about ensuring the correct practices and governance is followed per the Delivery Methodology. As a Project Manager at iCoTech you will be responsible for the delivery of Projects across our portfolio of customers.
The Project Manager role will include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of external revenue generating and internal non-revenue generating Projects across iCoTech.
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, with defined budgets, in collaboration with key stakeholders across Delivery at iCoTech.
- Manage all projects throughout the lifecycle, monitoring progress, managing scope, controlling change, successful delivery to agreed timelines.
- Producing and maintaining project plans in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Ensure costs are managed accordingly to budget against the subsequent Deliverables and Requirements of the project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Develop and maintain relationship with Delivery. Ensuring the appropriate resources are committed to project in conjunction with the Head of Power Platform Development.
- Maintain and upkeep each projects RAID. Ensuring mitigations and escalations are managed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Establish project scope and ensure effective Change Management processes are followed to ensure changes are formally captured, impact assessed and reflected in the revised project baseline.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of having worked as a Project Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Understanding of the full project life cycle
- Either be educated to degree level or equivalent, or hold a formal project management qualification e.g., PRINCE2 or similar
- Strong knowledge of project management theory
- Must have experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in the Power Platform is desirable
Working as part of a new, fun and vibrant team at iCoTech you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Mental Health/Duvet Day
- Employee of the quarter awards
- iCoValue Vouchers
- Paid for Eye Tests
- Charity days
- Cycle to Work/Tech Scheme
- Working Holidays
- Training and development tailored to you
- iCoHub – a collaborative office space
- Thriving Cardiff Bay location for food, drink and entertainment
- Employer pension contribution
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Monthly social events