iCoTech Group is a multi-disciplinary IT Service Provider in Cardiff, looking for a Marketing Assistant to join and support our Sales team. iCoTech is a Microsoft Gold Partner, specialising in the implementation of Microsoft Applications and providing innovative portfolio management solutions for large organisations such as ONS, BEIS, Bettys and Taylors Group and ACAS. iCoTech is a very fast-paced, dynamic organisation, running expert online events every week to share our knowledge with others, which will also be a big part of this role.
The Marketing Administrator will support the sales team reporting to the Marketing Executive in particular. The role covers many areas within marketing, including running social media channels, helping to run weekly online events, content creation for the website and social channels, and administrative tasks relating to marketing. The successful candidate will need to be creative, an excellent writer and communicator, organised, proactive, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Responsible for posting content on Linked In, Twitter and Facebook daily.
- Engage and share Microsoft content across all social platforms.
- Build up following on all social platforms by inviting connections and posting
- Produce marketing artwork, particularly banners for weekly online events.
- Write company blogs and content for the website.
- Liaise with the third parties to create content for YouTube.
Event administration and content
- Support with organising weekly online events by collating agendas.
- Drive registrations for online events through social media and email marketing.
- Create webinar slides for presenters for weekly webinars.
- Survey administration.
- Create monthly reports for survey responses submitted after events.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A background working in Marketing, Content creation, and/or Social Media
- Knowledge of CRM systems e.g. Dynamics 365, HubSpot, SalesForce
- Knowledge of Canva, Adobe tools, PowerPoint and other Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent written communication
- Creative thinking
- Great attention to detail and able to maintain high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- A team player with high energy and can-do attitude
- A clear, concise writing style
Working as part of a new, fun and vibrant team the iCoTech team receive the following benefits:
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Mental Health/Duvet Day
- Employee of the quarter awards
- iCoValue Vouchers
- Paid for Eye Tests
- Charity days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Working Holidays
- Hybrid working