iCoTech are looking to recruit an IT Manager to join our growing team based in Cardiff Bay. This is a new role due to continued expansion of the company, with increased demand of internal IT that needs to be supported and reliable.
- The ordering of IT Hardware and Software, with a global permissions model being owned. Supporting the roll out of new applications where required.
- The provisioning of hardware, supporting all new starters with technical inductions and system setups.
- The support of onsite infrastructure including Business Broadband, Local area networks, VPN services, printing services and TV equipment.
- The support and maintenance of Video Conferencing systems, working to ensure that the Teams Meeting Rooms are always available.
- The administration of Microsoft 365, owning starters, leavers and movers process, and managing all settings and configuration of M365 service.
- The internal end user support & basic training, ensuring the internal staff are able to access and use the services provisioned.
- The management of all technical assets across the organisation, making sure there is always an accurate asset management system in place. Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware, software and other resources.
- The setup and maintenance of docking stations, monitors and webcams at the office, ensuring that all workstations are fully functional at all times.
- Implement controls and processes to ensure we obtain and retain cyber essentials plus.
- Working with our technical support resources where required, to outsource support cases to our partners.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions on hardware or software incidents including operating systems and across a range of software applications and peripheral devices.
- Undertake repairs, replacing faulty parts as required and within capability, and keep a log and report all incidents and remedial actions taken to resolve issues.
- Monitor ongoing security associated with all relevant technologies, ensuring that all security incidents are logged, investigated and mitigating actions put in place.
- The management of the onsite digital signage solutions, with multiple wall boards being used to display company details.
- The role requires meticulous attention to detail and for all work to be conducted strictly in accordance with company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work efficiently and tidily such that work is carried out in a well-planned and organised way and timely manner.
- Development & management of our internal communication platforms including Teams, SharePoint and Outlook. Making sure our intranet pages are developed and up to date.
To be considered for this position:
- You will have experience working in IT as an IT Manager/ IT Administrator or similar
- You will have comprehensive experience of setting up, administrating and supporting M365
- You will have experience of building Windows devices and administrating end user devices
- You will have experience of applications such as Teams, SharePoint and M365
Working as part of a new, fun and vibrant team the iCoTech team receive the following
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Mental Health/Duvet Day
- Employee of the quarter awards
- iCoValue Vouchers
- Paid for Eye Tests
- Charity days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Working Holidays
- Training and development tailored to you
- iCoHub – a collaborative office space
- Thriving Cardiff Bay location for food, drink and entertainment
- Employer pension contribution
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Monthly social events