Do you have excellent business and consultancy skills and are looking for your next career move?
iCoTech are a fast-paced, dynamic, IT Solution Delivery team and a Microsoft Gold Partner, specializing in the implementation of Microsoft Cloud Applications and providing innovative business solutions for large organizations.
We are recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst Consultant to join our growing team in Cardiff Bay. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across major public sector and private sector customers. The role will involve developing, evolving and growing business, which will offer plenty of opportunity and prospects to a successful candidate. With scope for the successful candidate to further progress their career through opportunities from a growing business. Management Team and/or hiring manager will work with the individual to help them develop the function and capability.
The role will involve:
- Support sales teams to produce high-level requirements and estimates and channel these requirements through to delivery.
- Leading and managing investigations into business processes, information systems, functions, information flows, data structures and software development through the use of appropriate techniques and methodologies.
- Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques, considering the nature of change and established practices.
- Providing solutions to business problems ensuring the end-to-end process is considered.
- Own the requirements, ensuring suitable definition so they can be delivered and the output is fit for purpose for the customer.
- Effective management of relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders, both internal and external, using soft power to influence/advise on complex issues to facilitate decision making.
- Clear demonstration of a focus on delivery – responding quickly and decisively to take ownership for and delivery of valued outcomes in changing circumstances and to tight deadlines.
- Ensure adequate acceptance criteria is defined and managed through the QA process to enable a quality set of outputs that are fit for purpose.
Ideally as a Business Analyst Consultant you will have:
- 2 years plus working as an IT Business analyst or consultant
- Experience working in a formal IT project delivery environment
- Experience working within a project delivery team
- Experience working across the Software Development Cycle
- Worked using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with the Microsoft Cloud technology platforms/tools, particularly: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, Project Online, Dynamics
- Experience working with IT development tools e.g. DevOps/TFS, Jira etc.
What you will get from us!
- Salary from £35,000
- Performance bonus
- Enthusiastic and lively office environment (iCoHub) based in Cardiff Bay with Xbox, Cwtch Corner and beer fridge
- Salary sacrifice for electric vehicle
- A no walls open plan office
- Hybrid working
- Correct support and equipment to succeed within the business
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Fiona Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org